1. PM Modi was warmly welcomed by diverse artists from across India.
2. Inaugurated the revamped Ayodhya Dham Railway Station for improved transportation.
3. Participated in a lively roadshow, covering the stretch from the airport to the railway station.
Ayodhya, Dec 30: Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s visit to Ayodhya marked a significant occasion, with several noteworthy events and developments taking place.
Here are the key points from the visit:
- Warm Welcome by Artists:
- PM Modi received a warm welcome from diverse groups of artists representing various regions of India.
- Artists showcased their talents and cultural performances as part of the grand reception.
- Inauguration of Ayodhya Dham Railway Station:
- The Prime Minister inaugurated the redeveloped Ayodhya Dham Railway Station, enhancing the region’s transportation infrastructure.
- During the inauguration, PM Modi also flagged off two Amrit Bharat Express trains, contributing to improved rail connectivity.
- Roadshow and Cultural Programs:
- PM Modi engaged in a roadshow on his way to the railway station, covering the stretch between the airport and the destination.
- More than 1,400 performers participated in folk art and cultural programs at 40 stages along the route, known as Ram Path.
- New Airport Unveiling:
- The Prime Minister is scheduled to unveil the new airport in Ayodhya, further advancing the city’s connectivity.
- A public rally near the airport is planned, where PM Modi will address the audience.
- Development Projects Inauguration:
- A public event witnessed the inauguration of multiple development projects valued at over Rs 15,700 crore.
- These projects aim to bolster infrastructure and contribute to the overall progress of the region.
- Civic Facilities and Infrastructure Revamp:
- Projects worth more than Rs 11,100 crore were launched to revamp civic facilities and develop world-class infrastructure in Ayodhya.
- Four key roads, namely Ram Path, Bhakti Path, Dharm Path, and Shri Ram Janmabhoomi Path, were inaugurated to enhance accessibility to the upcoming Ram temple.
- Yogi Adityanath’s Presence:
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath, along with other dignitaries, accompanied PM Modi during the visit.
- CM Yogi Adityanath conducted a review meeting in Ayodhya, emphasizing the importance of the visit.
- Preparation for Ram Temple Consecration:
- The visit precedes the consecration ceremony of the Ram temple, scheduled for January 22.
- The city is gearing up for the grand event, with a set of sun-themed columns and interpretation walls depicting the life of Lord Ram being installed along Dharm Path.
PM Modi’s visit to Ayodhya encompassed diverse activities, from inaugurating key infrastructure to participating in cultural celebrations, marking a significant chapter in the city’s development and cultural heritage.